Who Am I ?
I am experienced
With over fifteen years of experience in marketing and working in a wide variety of industries, I am qualified and confident in my ability to communicate effectively with your customers and clients. Of all the copy I have created, blog posts have been my favourite. I love the challenge of writing in short form and communicating through the written word. In late 2018, I was made redundant by the magazine I managed a subscription office for and decided it was time to follow my passion for writing full time. I brushed up on my grammar skills, and with my friends and ex-colleagues' encouragement, I became a freelancer, specialising in ghost-writing relatable blogs for busy people. The gamble paid off, and WriteCopyNZ became a registered New Zealand Company in April 2019.
I am based in Christchurch but have lived overseas, and elsewhere in New Zealand. I am experienced in writing in American, British, Australian, and New Zealand English. E.g. Is it a candy, sweet or lolly? Do you organise or organize your company?
"Let's eat Grandma or Let's eat, Grandma – Grammar saves lives."
- Certificate in Grammar for English Writers – with Distinction, New Zealand Writers' College
- Post Graduate Certificate in Resource Studies, Lincoln University
- Bachelor of Arts Honours – Sociology, University of Canterbury
- Various Marketing and Communication roles since 2002
- SEO Keyword Strategy, Lynda.com