Hello. I write ...
that create a conversation with your audience.
that is easy to read and 'speaks' to your customer.
that are informative and entertaining.
... and proof read
CV's, essays, web content.
Lost for words? Use mine.
I specialise in creating relatable blogs for busy business owners who want to communicate with their customers regularly. I also compose web copy that encourages the reader to check out more than just the home page and use key word and phrase integration to keep the web-bots happy.
Your marketing plan, my talent for communicating through the screen.
I have an extensive background in creating marketing material and content for NGO's, retail and service organisations. So I know what it takes to turn a marketing plan into reality. With my vocabulary skills and talent for composition, your blog will:
- Keep your customers up-to-date with what is happening in your company.
- Show off your expertise in your field of business.
- Answer the questions your customers have about your product/service.
- Drive traffic to your website through its sharability on social media and in newsletters.
- Keep your website looking fresh and up-to-date. (very important if you want to maintain search engine rankings.)
- Create a personality for your brand.
- Engage your customer in conversation and remind them that you are human too.
Why you can trust me with your blog.
- I love to write, research and communicate; it is my why, where and how.
- I have an Honours Degree in Sociology, post-graduate qualifications and have worked in a multitude of industries. My life experiences are varied and vast, providing invaluable insight into how consumers think and act.
- I understand that writing a regular blog for your website is way down the list of your favourite things to do. So I try and make the process as easy as possible for you.
- My blogs are free from marketing spin and are an honest reflection of your company. If I believe in your company's values, your customers will too.
- I am passionate about what I do and take pride in what I create.
"I write blogs that are a conversation with the reader, not a monologue."
Your blog or website copy is your number one salesperson. You can have the flashiest looking website in the world, but if the content is dull and boring, plagued by spelling mistakes or is unreadable, you risk losing a sale or client in a matter of seconds. Unless you have a unique proposition that they can’t get elsewhere, they will move on to the next business in the search ranking.Read More